Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Back to the Wasteland

Back after a long hiatus from Warmachine.  Was a little burnt out at the end of last year but I'm happy to say that I'm back.  The smell of paint and the look of weathered rust brought a huge smile to my face as tonight was the first time I've painted in over 3 months.

I thought long and hard about what to paint next and decided on my Winterguard.  Two of them were converted already so I could jump straight into painting.  The figure in the pic above has most of the color put in.  I just have to go back in and add highlights and perhaps add more darks.  Then comes the fun part of adding in all the rust effects and chipped paint; making him look weathered.

Feels good to be back :) 
 



1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back at it for sure.
    I was missing the updates on the crazy, gas mask wearing Khadorans!

    ReplyDelete