Saturday, May 12, 2012

Khador eSorscha Painting WIP


   
Painted eSorscha tonight and wanted to try an ice effect with her axe.  She has a spell called Freezing Grip so I wanted to show that.  This painting evolved so that one side of her is cold with light blues and purple and the other side is very warm with oranges and reds.  

I sorta dived into it not knowing how it would turn out but I think it's taking shape.  The ground was a lot of fun to do and my favorite part of that is adding in those highlight accents.  

A little sleepy and I have to wake up in 3 hours to go fishing ><; but next step for this mini is trying to figure out how to do the axe.  With the naked high there isn't  a lot of color variation on the axe so I'll have to think about it a bit.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment