Sunday, August 14, 2011

3rd Kayazy Done

Short break to show you the 3rd Kayazy Assassin I finished.  For this one I tried using MIG Water Effects to create mud.  I used their Dark Mud pigment and mixed it with the Water Effects and put it on the base.  Here's the result.

And here's some photos of my third Kayazy.

I'm also using the Water Effect on the minis.  It sorta looks like grime or grease up close which I like.  The minis are about 90-95% done but I will do the rest to get a Min unit then go back and finish up the details.  But tonight I'll add in some grass.

1 comment:

  1. Looking great...I am sure you are proud of you should be :-)