Tuesday, July 19, 2011

eSorscha Lists for Game Night

Want to take eSorscha tonight so during my lunch break I'm going to devise some lists.  With all the lists I want to take her Winterguard as she has a few ways to help them-- Deperate Pace gives them +2 movement and she also lets them reroll CRAs.  So lets start small:

eSorscha 15pts

eSorscha +6
Marauder
Winterguard Infantry
-Officer and Standard Bearer
-Two Rocketeers
Joe
Widowmaker Marksman

Marauder is there because I just painted him :P  Two Rockteers will be able to put some AOEs down while my forces advance.  Running Winterguard also because I want to practice with them and for a beginner like me, getting the activations right is tricky. In General, activate Sorscha to give Desperate Pace to the WG along with Iron Flesh.  Then activate Joe to buff them.  Then the WG.

Marksman is there mainly as a target for Sorscha's Shatterstorm spell which creates an AOE when a model is boxed.  Marksman should be good as he can auto damage infantry for 1 point and who knows, chain reaction some Shatterstorm.

eSorscha 25pts

eSorscha +6
Winterguard Infantry
-Officer and Standard Bearer
-One Rocketeer
Joe
Widowmaker Marksman

*Devastator
*Widowmakers
*Great Bears

At 25pts I'm adding in the Widowmakers to be the Shatterstorm unit.  Marksman isn't really necessary here but I'm keeping him in for kicks as he does grant the Widowmakers Swift Hunter.

Also bringing in the Great Bears for added awesomeness and to help with anti-armor duties.  Bears are really anti-anything and can do considerable damage to anything they attack.  With Sorscha's feat, Bears should bring down heavies quick.

Decided to upgrade the Marauder to a Devastator by taking out a Rocket.  ARM 25 is sweet and will be a problem to crack.  Was also considering a Kodiak instead because he's a good, all-around Jack and keeping two Rocketeers.  But want to keep playing the Dev to test it out.

 eSorsch 35pts

eSorscha +6
Winterguard Infantry
-Officer and Standard Bearer
-One Rocketeer

Joe
Widowmakers
Great Bears


*Beast-09
*Kayazy Assassins (max)
-UA

At 35 pts, it's time to bring in another unit. I have Uhlans waiting for Markov but until then I'll go with the tried and true Assassins with Underboss.  I'm also taking out the Marksman and upgrading to Beast-09.

eSorscha 50pts


eSorscha +6
Beast-09
Winterguard Infantry
-Officer and Standard Bearer
-Two Rocketeers

Joe
Widowmakers
Great Bears
Kayazy Assassins (max)
-UA

*eEiryss
*Gorman
*Devastator

At 50pts, I'm bringing in the support units-- Eiryss to help the army with upkeep removal and to be another sniper.  Gorman for his assortment of bombs and clouds.  I'm also bringing back the Devastator to help Beast and contest objectives.

So that's it! :D  I tested the 35 point list against Patrick last week and liked it a lot.  Fairly balanced in the things it can do and look forward to testing it out more.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment