Did some work on my Kayazy Assassin Conversions for my Khador army. I had planned to work on my Kodiak but didn't want to use my dremel at night because of the noise. I've been putting off my conversion work on the Assassins for the longest time but when I got into it, it felt really good to be working on them again.
Tonight I managed to finish the masks and get the hoods on although I have to tidy up the hoods a bit. I was also able to put on a few of the gas mask tubes. I should be able to finish up the conversion work tomorrow or by Saturday morning and then I'm really excited to paint them all.