Sunday, July 24, 2011

Wargaming Table

Spent the day putting together my wargaming table.  It's built for Warmachine and the dimensions are 4' x 4'.  Got all the wood and supplies from Home Depot and they can even cut the wood for you.  Hinges weren't screwed in perfectly so when I fold the table it doesn't line up perfectly but when I put it on the table top it's completely flat so I'm happy with the result.

I want to add some textured paint to this and flock it with static grass but this will be portable and I'm not sure how that will affect the flock.  Very hard to resist the urge though... ><

  In the pic above it's resting on an IKEA table and is pretty sturdy.
Butcher and company surveying the future battlefield.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome. Are you going to bring it in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I brought it today but might have to work tonight.

    ReplyDelete